Monday, November 19, 2012

Jackson's Birthday
July 9, 2012

It was a quiet 6th birthday this year.  We tried to make the day feel special, but he did ask or make comments about friends and a party throughout the day.  It made me feel sad for him.  In the morning I took him to Publix (our grocery store) and we picked up his cake and all the things he wanted for his birthday dinner. 
 In the Afternoon, while Stella and Bennett were napping, I took him to the pool across the street.  He is trying so hard to swim and is doing a good job.  It has been a little frustrating for him to not know how to swim, when we have gone to the pool with the ward playgroup.  Poor guy.  He did have fun swimming and being at the pool for a little while.  

We came home and fixed dinner, ate when Marc got home and opened up presents.  Since Grandma and Grandpa had to leave before his birthday they had been talking with him a lot about what he wanted.  Jackson told them about how he hoped he had enough money to get his build a bear (he did, but he did have about half).  So Gr. and Gr. Martin gave him the rest of the money so he could go get his bear,  He had been looking forward to going to make his bear ALL day!  After he opened all his presents we took him to the mall and he made his new bear Joey.  It turned out to be a pretty good day.  

We sure love this guy!  

Some Things about Jackson
 Weight: 50 lbs.
Height: 46.5 inches tall

What is your Favorite Color?
Blue

What is your Favorite Toy?
Joey

What is your Favorite Dessert?
I have never had it before, but I know it would be my favorite, CARAMEL!

What is your Favorite Tshirt?
My Blue UCLA one

What is your favorite thing to do with Bennett?
I like to play with him outside, like games and catching lizards, and swinging on the swing.

What is your Favorite thing to do with Dad?
Daddy Dates

What is your Favorite thing to do with Mom?
Mommy Dates

Who are your friends?
Ava, Michael, Chloe, and my new friend Jackson

What is your Favorite TV show?
Phineas and Ferb

What do you like to do for fun?
Well, I would like to for fun, the Florida Disneyland, because it just looks like something I would really like.

What do you like to do at the Playground?
I like to go down big slides that drop down really fast!

What is your favorite book?
The WHOLE bookshelf!  Really, I like ALL books.  I couldn't pick one favorite!



















No comments: