Saturday, July 21, 2007

Messy Mistake

Today, when I got home from the grocery store I quickly set Jackson down and began loading groceries in. One my first load back in I was welcomed into the kitchen by this scene.
(Is it just me or does he look so proud of himself?)
Lovely isn't it?! Everything from my diaper bag had be taken and tossed out in literally 30 seconds. I wasn't gone long enough for this to happen...or maybe I was, he has lightening speed these days and I am afraid I am not going to be able to keep up. I think we may have to start calling him Dash, from the Incredibles, instead of Jack Jack.
*Note to self, never leave Diaper bag within Jackson's reach and then leave the room, unless I want the entire contents dumped on the floor within seconds. :)

5 comments:

Cortney said...

Oh, Michelle! Sophia does the same thing to me almost every day. I learned the hard way when she did it at a party at a friends house...my credit cards and everything were spread all over her living room! Now I just pack a "Sophie Safe bag" and keep my stuff separate. That way we can both be happy.

Jessica Davis said...

Awww, so cute! Kids are so funny.

erin said...

Great picture! He does look SO proud! Brianna seems to think she's done something great when I tell her "No!" What are ya gonna do!

Alyssa said...

that is great! he could be in the olympics or something...if only they had that event.

erika said...

I can totally relate--my husband does the same thing everytime I leave a room! It was funny at first, but now it is getting old...

I was so excited that you found my blog! It'll be fun to keep up on your life!