Monday, February 18, 2008

Not much to talk about

I've been wanting to update our blog, but just haven't had much to write about. I was going through our summer pictures and trying to organize them etc, when I came across a few gems and just made me smile. With an unbelievably cold and snowy winter I am ready for some warm...I mean...HOT weather! It is hard to imagine the backyard not covered in three feet of snow and running out in bare feet to jump in a refreshingly cool swimming pool.

Speaking of warm weather...can't wait for the warm weather down in LA. That will be a treat! Don't get me wrong I love the change in seasons and I love the snow, but it just sounds nice to have some sunny HOT weather!

Enjoy these gems I found....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The cute pictures make me miss summer even more! I can't wait for warm weather!! Yay!